Part 38 of "Nazareth in the Eighteenth Century" is titled "Excursions to the Lake" about the trips that boys from Nazareth Hall would take to a lake beyond the Blue Mountains. Part 39 is titled "Voting at the Polls."
Part of "Nazareth in the Eighteenth Century" is titled "Establishment of the Paedagogium or Boarding School in Nazareth Hall 1785." This page has the appropriate number to appear after part 35 but it is not listed in the "Contents" at the beginning of the series.
Part 18 of "Nazareth in the Eighteenth Century" is titled "The Jünger Haus or Nazareth Hall" about the construction of the Hall, which they later called "The Discipline House." Part 19 is titled "Laying the Corner Stone of Nazareth Hall 1755." Part 20 is titled "Dedication of the New Grave Yard 1756."
Part 05 of the paper on early Moravian settlement and congregation in Nazareth titled "Times of Indian Warfare," about the Moravian settlements serving as refuges for troops and nearby settlers from attacks by Native Americans around 1755. Part 06 is titled "The Consecration of Nazareth Hall" in 1756. A version of this paper also appears in the "Nazareth in the Eighteenth Century" series of papers though in reversed order, Part 22 and Part 21.
Eight pages from Dwight's Journal of Music: A Paper of Art and Literature, Vol. X, No. 8, published on November 22, 1856 in Boston. This issue contains articles on the works of Chopin and the Sacred Music of Nazareth, PA about the hundredth anniversary of Nazareth Hall.
A letter titled "To the Alumni of Nazareth Hall, its present patrons, and all Friends and Relatives of those who were Pupils Here," asking for donation to erect a memorial to past and present students. It's signed in pencil by Granville Henry and requests all communications be sent to Rev. Samuel J. Blum, D.D., Principal of Nazareth Hall.
A handwritten, eight-page letter addressed to "My Dear Hall Boys" to the cadets of Nazareth Hall Military Academy by Granville Henry, who reminisces about the Nazareth Hall when he was a Hall Boy in 1846.
A notepad with 5 detached pages containing notes about Nazareth Hall. The cover is designed with printed text that reads "Imperial Bond, Specially selected for fine correspondence, trademark 1865" and a handwritten note with "Last Sept 23 to Dec 5, 1911."